For nearly 25 years, 360 Energy Inc. has provided energy management consulting to help customers reduce energy costs.
* As experts in energy management, we assist over a dozen agriculture clients in the Greenhouse and Cannabis sectors to navigate today’s complex electricity and natural gas supply options, minimize their energy use and costs, and improve sustainability of their operations.
* 360 Energy regularly contributes articles to Energy Manger and Greenhouse Canada magazines
* 360 Energy is hosting 11 Round-table summits with senior management of Ontario companies in the Agricultural, Industrial, Food Processing and Financial sectors.
Recent Speaking Engagements:
* Dave Arkell was a speaker on 3 papers at the Industrial Energy Technology Conference (IETC) in New Orleans in June 2018. Topics included: 1) Small Data Brings Big Results; 2) A Review of North American Energy Standards & Certifications; 3) Maximizing Profitability- A Holistic Approach to Energy Performance.
* Dave Arkell was the Chairman of Best Practices Group at the Energy Summit 2018 held in Vaughan Ontario , May 30 & 31
* Dave Arkell co-hosted a June 2018 webinar with Greenhouse Canada: Maximizing Energy Efficiency- Make the Right Decisions for Your Greenhouse.
For Cannabis operators, Energy tends to be the second largest expense next to labour. However, most operators do not understand how Energy costs are derived, what opportunities there are for cost management and reduction and who should truly be managing Energy within their organization. Operators are currently inundated with self generation opportunities and financial options which need to be compared to available power options from local utilities.