Testing improvements, risk-based controls and packaging clarity are just some of the improvements that the C-45 Quality Association would like to see Health Canada address.
Assuring cannabis quality through packaging, risk control, and analytical testing
O’Cannabiz – June 1-3, 2022
International Convention Centre, Toronto ON
Grow Up – June 20-22, 2022
Victoria Convention Centre, Victoria ON
Grow Up – September 12-14, 2022
Niagara Falls Convention Centre, ON
News from Grow Up Media partners
- Handheld Infrared Thermometers and Imagers in the Growroom
- Growing Relationships industry event in Kelowna, BC
- The trimming teams helping Canada’s cannabis growers
- Quantum Vacuum & Zero Point Energy: Is “Free Energy” For All Actually Possible
- Death, Life and Transformation with Neil Hague and Lorenzo
- From Vision to Being by IAM SAUMS
- WNBA’s Brittney Griner goes on trial in Russian court
- Extractions for cosmetics
- What is Ethnobotany and Why Does it Matter Today?
- Methods For Identifying Phytocompounds
- How Does Ultrasonic Extraction Work?
- Antioxidants & Extraction