Along with the pairing of THC and CBD, researchers are beginning to explore the use of those two cannabinoids together with existing opioids for pain management. The hope would be that THC or CBD may lower the amount of opioid necessary for powerful pain relief without increasing addiction risk.
Cannabis for pain management may reduce need for opioid painkillers, neuropharmacology expert explains how
Grow Up – September 11-13, 2022
Niagara Falls Convention Centre, ON
News from Grow Up Media partners
- Belushi’s Farm Capitalizes with FOHSE Lighting
- “The Cost of Sanity, In This Society, Is A Certain Level Of Alienation”
- Do You Have Personal Integrity or Are You Self-Deluded?
- Wellness centre brings psychedelic-assisted programs to Kingston
- Consciousness – The Key To Life
- Does Mass Resistance Now Seem Possible? It Damn Well Should!
- The Week in Weed – December 3, 2022
- Feds name doctors, academics and lawyer to Cannabis Act review panel
- Source and the Mediacracy by Iam Saums
- The Only Door Out – Part Two Video Chat – Recapitulation with Lorenzo and Howdie Mickowski
- Pending legislation would allow cannabis businesses access to financial institutions
- 420 with CNW — Massachusetts Company Creates Marijuana Gummy to Help Weight Loss