This post is presented by our media partner Grow Opportunity
View the full article here.
(Globe Newswire) Toronto — Lifeist Wellness Inc., a health-tech company that leverages advancements in science and technology to build breakthrough companies that transform human wellness, today announced that its subsidiary CannMart Inc.’s in-house concentrates brand Roilty has achieved strong sales performance, store penetration and market share gains in the two provincial markets where it sells direct to retailers: Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
Unlike in the large provinces such as Alberta and Ontario where CannMart sells wholesale to provincial controlled regulatory agencies, in Saskatchewan and Manitoba CannMart can sell direct to retailers through provincial sales and key account managers. Collectively, these two provincial markets account for approximately one-third of CannMart’s gross sales.
Roilty highlights in Saskatchewan, February 2022 to February 2023:
- Dollar sales increased 90 per cent year-over-year
- SKU count has increased from 8 to 24
- Roilty has secured 70 per cent store penetration, available in 110 of 157 cannabis stores
- Roilty’s overall market share has grown from 4 per cent to 10 per cent currently; including 65 per cent market share in the shatter category, 37 per cent in the live resin category, and 100 per cent of the sugar wax category
Roilty highlights in Manitoba, February 2022 to February 2023:
- Dollar sales have grown 252 per cent year-over-year
- SKU count has increased from 4 to 21
- Roilty has secured 86 per cent store penetration, available in 144 of 167 cannabis stores
“These kinds of gains aren’t made overnight, and it’s because of hard work and strong relationship management in these unique provinces that Roilty has been able to thrive. Working directly with retailers has been a great opportunity for the Roilty brand to develop, because it allows for ample conversations and feedback in real time. That qualitative data helps us immeasurably across the customer facing and internal departments at CannMart.” — Daniel Stern, CEO, CannMart
Roilty’s success in the prairie provinces is attributable to CannMart having forged strong working relationships with hundreds of retailers in the provinces.
This post was originally published by our media partner here.