For: Signage, Transportation, Storage, Labour, Additional Furniture, Customs Broker
The 2018 Exhibitor, Contractor and Service Manuals will be available in the new year
If you are coming from outside of Canada, please download this Grow Up Conference and Expo OCT 2017 Letter of Recognition and print it out and bring it with you when crossing the border.
10′ x 10′ Booth
Each 10′ x 10′ booth comes with the basic side and black pipe and drape, a standard table and 2 chairs. All other extra furnishing such as carpets etc., can be order through Stronco.
(2) Two-day Exhibitor Passes
This gives you access to the exhibitor floor, food court and the Friday night networking cocktail. It does not include the conference.
(1) Two-day Conference Pass
Includes access to conference panels and workshop as well as the exhibit hall, food court and the Friday night networking cocktail.
Company listing on the Grow Up Conference website
Your company logo and booth listing will appear on our website prior to the event
Company listing in the official show guide.
You company will be listed in the Official Program if you have purchase prior to program deadline
You are required to purchase your own insurance.
If you require more exhibitor or conference passes, they can be purchased at a 15% discount. Please call Grow Up at 1-866-GROW-UP-1 for a coupon.
Cannabis and cannabis infused products are not allowed at the conference whatsoever. You can sell non-cannabis products at the show.
Exhibitors will be loading in on Thursday, September 6th, starting at 9am. We will be loading based on set-up time. If you require more than 3 hours to set-up, please let inform Steve @ Exhibitor Service know right away 905.270.6767.
General Load-In (carry in) and Setup:
Thursday, September 6, 2018 – 9am – 8pm
Load-out will begin after the close of the Expo:
5:00 pm Saturday, September 8, 2018
The convention centre will not receive advanced shipment of goods.
If you need to ship items prior to the event, please call Steve at our advanced warehouse 905.270.6767
BENEFITS OF ADVANCE SHIPPING:
- Storage of materials for up to 30 days prior to show
- Priority delivery of shipment to your booth prior to start of exhibitor move-in
- Saves you valuable time and additional costs during set-up
- Receive shipment at the warehouse up to 30 days in advance of show (any items stored beyond 30 days will incur additional
- Provide inventory count and record any visual damage
- Deliver materials to show site
- Unloading of shipment and delivery to booth
- Removing of empty containers from booth to designated storage area (may be off-site)
- Return of empty containers to booth after show closing
- Loading of shipment from booth to carrier of choice
If your require electrical or internet services, please contact Ray at Scotiabank Convention Centre
Ray Anderson, Exhibitor Services Coordinator
Scotiabank Convention Centre
6815 Stanley Ave, Niagara Falls ON, L2G 3Y9