Plant Performance: Understanding KPIs for Growers, Business and Your Retail Brands
Aired Thursday, 29-October, 2020
This free webinar is designed for C-level executives and cultivation teams to better understand the relationship between Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), environmental controls, and cannabis crop performance. An engaging discussion with cultivation and production experts will help you build consistent, quality yields and distinct retail brands.
Discussion topics include:
- Growing environments for peak plant performance, quality, and yields
- Micro cultivation and craft cannabis in Canada’s expanding marketplace
- Balance old school growing methodologies with new technologies and hybrid genetics
- HPS versus LED lighting strategies for consistent production cycles and harvest
Why you should attend:
- Evaluate investment and cultivation equipment purchase decisions – and the potential impact on finished products
- Better understand best practices and SOPs for growing environments to standardize chemical profiles, testing results and label literacy at retail
- Identify how crop inputs and controls during cultivation influence terpenes, cannabinoids, and quality of dried flower
Duration: 1 Hour
Founder and CEO, CannBreton Cultivation
Justin Statton, a cannabis cultivator and entrepreneur for the past decade, is enthusiastic about building a cannabis community on Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia. As the Founder/CEO of CannBreton Cultivation, Justin has been working toward becoming a licensed micro-cultivator and takes “Craft” cannabis seriously. Justin also owns/operates Mary Janes Smoke Shop Sydney, a respected accessories store, which he hopes will become the hub of the Cape Breton cannabis community.
Cannabis Grower Liaison, Heliospectra
A second-generation cannabis grower recognized with multiple cannabis cup awards, Ryan has led commercial teams at large scale facilities in Denver, Colorado. Having taken multiple cultivation facilities from HPS to LED lighting solutions, he now assists customers in North America and Europe in developing strain-specific lighting strategies and understanding the benefits and environmental conditions of growing with LEDs.
Av Singh, PhD, PAg
Cultivation Advisor and Chief Science Officer, FS Cannabis
Av Singh is one of the leading authorities on regenerative organic cannabis production. Dr. Singh has authored over 200 peer-reviewed papers, chapters, and extension articles and has been an invited speaker to over 500 workshops, conferences, symposia as well as guest-lecturing at over 30 universities in Canada, the US, the UK, and India. Av has had the privilege of visiting over 2000 farms across five continents which has shaped his extension of holistic, system-based design solutions. Emphasizing a union of traditional knowledge with science, Av works with growers to cultivate an appreciation of plant:soil interrelationships.
Av has recently been appointed to the Cannabis Quality Assurance (CQA) Standards Committee and is a member of the International Cannabinoid Research Society, and was identified as one of the Top 50 Heroes shaping the Canadian Cannabis sector by High! Canada Magazine and a Cannabis Hero by Cannabis Amnesty. Av is a frequent speaker and advisory board member at O’Cannabiz and the Grow Up Conferences.