By Growers for Growers Webinar Series
April 23rd – 11:00am EST
This free webinar is intended for master growers and cultivators who are looking to learn about end of the production cultivation techniques to increase quality, to set your crop apart from competitors.
- Let’s Talk About Taste
- Increasing yield of secondary metabolites: cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, etc.
- End of production treatment and increasing the quality of the crops
- Repeatable controlled stress options with simple environmental changes: temperature and drought
Why you should attend:
- Community connection in the wake of COVID-19
- A chance to talk about the latest growing trends along with tried and true methods
- Continual improvement to help your grow stay strong in the market
- A great time to ask questions about your experiments in the grow room